12 Scholars in Conversation with Bonnie Bright, Ph.D.
About the Instructor
This series includes depth dialogues by the following psychologists, scientists, and educators in conversation with Bonnie Bright, Ph.D.
- Jerome Bernstein
- Susan Rowland
- Stephen Aizenstat
- Susannah Benson
- Jeffrey T. Kiehl
- Sally Gillespie
- Robert Romayshyn
- Erel Shalit
- Michael Conforti
- Jonathan Paul Marshall
- Veronica Goodchild
- Nancy Swift Furlotti
For presenter bios, visit http://www.earthclimatedreams.com/presenter-bios/
For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Over time, humans in western cultures have undergone a profound restructuring of the psyche resulting in a traumatic sense of separation. In modern day, we face a growing set of challenges on the ecological and social fronts. Industrial development, technological advancement, the rise of consumerism, and increasing populations combined with a tendency to value science and rational thought over tending nature are among the key contributors to the complex situation at hand.
The era of “the Anthropocene,” a term alluding to the significant global impact of human activity on the planet, has arrived.
The current crisis requires that we reflect on our situation from a depth psychological perspective, contemplating how we might tap into the underlying archetypal themes at work in the culture, and begin to articulate them in ways that inspire and move us to personal and collective action.
- Jerome Bernstein with Bonnie-Bright: The Dominion Psyche, the Reciprocity Psyche and Borderland Consciousness:
- Susan Rowland with Bonnie Bright: Remembering Dionysus: Revisioning Psychology and Literature in C.G. Jung and James Hillmanf
- Susannah Benson with Bonnie Bright—Navigating the Great Transition
- Stephen Aizenstat with Bonnie Bright: Dreams and the Animated Earth
- Jeff Kiehl with Bonnie-Bright: Facing Climate Change through a Jungian Lens
- Sally Gillespie with Bonnie-Bright: We Need to Talk about Climate Change—with Depth
- Robert Romanyshyn with Bonnie-Bright: The Frankenstein Prophecies—The Untold Tale in Mary Shelley’s Story
- Erel Shalit with Bonnie-Bright: The Human Soul in Transition at the Dawn of a New Era
- Michael Conforti with Bonnie Bright: The Role of Primary Narcissism in the Ecological Crisis
- Jon Marshall with Bonnie-Bright: Depth Ecology and Climate Change
- Veronica Goodchild with Bonnie Bright: Dreams, Synchronicities, and our Relationship to the Earth
- Nancy Furlotti with Bonnie Bright: Revisiting the Well at the Dawn of Life: Teachings of the Maya